Monday, January 14, 2013

Adele's Baby's Name


Adele sure knows how to keep a secret. There she was, all ecstatic about winning Best Original Song at the Golden Globes on Sunday night, and she still hasn't spilled the beans about her baby son's name.

In an interview afterward, she said it was her first night out since the baby was born. Wow! The Golden Globes! I think I went to Taco Bell for my first night out after the baby was born.

Here's what she said about her baby boy's name: "I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me and I just want to enjoy him at the moment." I have to say that I think she is very wise. New moms only get to be new moms for a very short time, and her personal life is often overshadowed by the press and the noise of her fans.

The very best to you, Adele, and your sweet little boy, whom we shall call Fred until you let us know what his real name is.

No comments:

Post a Comment